Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday!

Thank goodness it's Friday! For whatever reason, this week has been a struggle and I'm glad it's over. I laughed the first time I ever heard the phrase, Friday night sleep, but I understand it now. There are few things more comforting than crawling into bed with the knowledge that I don't have to get up early the next morning. A morning person I am not, at least until I've had one solid hit of caffine.

With all this said, I must stop for a moment and reflect how truly blessed I am. When I think of the massive destruction in Haiti, my mind just can't take it in. I would urge everyone to donate whatever you can to aid this country. Even if you can't afford to send a lot of money, you can offer up prayers, go through your cabinets pull out some canned goods, hit the dollar store and buy some essentials. Trust me, when you have nothing, you're grateful for whatever comes your way. In this situation, your little bit can go a long long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment